Effective Date: 31st Jan, 2023
Last updated: 31st Jan, 2023
Inflolabs (also referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Web Application, that is hosted on https://www.Inflolabs.com/ website and any mobile app or TV app in relation to the Website (the “App”) (the Website and the Apps are collectively referred to as “Inflolabs Services”) This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
400 Rella Blvd. Ste. 123-298
Montebello, NY 10901
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified (“Personal Information”). We collect your Personal Information primarily from three sources:
1. We collect automatically when you use Inflolabs Services;
2. You opt to provide us when you create an account and use Inflolabs Services;
3. We obtain from third-party sources.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may collect some or all of the following Personal Information about you automatically when you use Inflolabs Services:
- Registration information, such as your name, email (or phone number if applicable), and password;
- User generated contents (“UGC”), such as comments, texts, messages, pictures, images, videos, sounds, code or other data or materials that you upload, distribute or stream on the App when you use Inflolabs Services;
- Payment information, such as credit card number (however, not saved into any of our systems) where required for the purpose of payment;
- Transaction information such as the transaction serial number and transaction historical records after you purchased Paid Services;
- Your approximate location (to the level of city);
- Network activity information, such as your browsing history, search history, the videos or pages you visited, the date and time of your visits, other users’ accounts that you subscribed, and information regarding your interaction with other users;
- Device identifiers, such as your operating system, browser type, brand, model and serial number of your mobile device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, mobile carrier, screen resolution, language setting, IMEI number, IMSI number, and media access control address;
- Information regarding your access to and use of other apps;
- Other location information, such as the information based on your SIM card;
- Mobile advertising identifiers, which are used by mobile operating systems and made available to advertising providers to gather metrics on mobile apps (Apple’s IDFA or Google’s AAID) to help us and advertisers provide ads that may be more relevant to your interests,
- Metadata, associating with the UGC you provided us, which describes other data and provides information about how, when, and by whom the piece of UGC was collected and how that UGC was formatted, such as hashtags used to label the keywords to the video and captions; and
- Cookies, small pieces of data to enable us to provide certain features, which are collected by us or our business partners to measure and understand the web pages you click on and how you use Inflolabs Services, enhance your experience using Inflolabs Services, and provide you with targeted advertising on Inflolabs Services and elsewhere across your different devices.
We may also collect, use and share your information to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you. Aggregated data may be derived from your Personal Information but is not considered Personal Information as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature, to generate statistics about our users, to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature, or to calculate ad impressions served or clicked on.
We do not collect special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
Information you opt to provide
You may opt to provide some or all of the following Personal Information when you create an account on the App or while using Inflolabs Services.
- Date of birth
- Profile picture
- Your opt-in choices and correspondence with us, such as information used to verify with your account or to resolve your feedbacks or complaints; and
- Information you provide when participating in in-app surveys and activities.Information you provide when reporting a bug or sending us your feedback.
Information We Obtain from Third-Party Sources
- We may obtain your Personal Information from several third-party sources on the following circumstances:When you create a Inflolabs account by connecting with a third-party social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, or if you link a Inflolabs account with a third-party social media account, we will use information from such third-party social media you provided us.
- We may collect information about you from third-party service providers, such as advertising partners and data analytics providers.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your Personal Information when the applicable laws allow us to. In general, we use your Personal Information for following purposes:
Provision of services: to present Inflolabs Services and its contents to you, including any interactive features on Inflolabs Services, and to provide you with information, products or services that you allow us to; we also collect and use Personal Information to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotion activities and sweepstakes;Improvement of services: to improve and personalise our services by presenting new services, information, recommendations, and feedbacks;
Customer management: to manage a registered user’s account, to provide customer support and notices to the registered user about his account or subscription, and notices about changes to Inflolabs Services or any other product or service we offer or provide through it;Communication: to communicate and interact with you directly, such as that we may send notifications to you, notify you about upcoming changes, promotion activities or improvements on Inflolabs Services, or contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or shared over Inflolabs Services;
Content review: to review pictures, images and contents posted or generated on Inflolabs Services to ensure that we comply with any applicable content regulations in any relevant jurisdiction;
Customization of content: to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in contents, products, advertising, or services available on Inflolabs Services in order to develop and display content tailored to your interests on our Website and App;
Performance Analysis: to determine whether users of Inflolabs Services are unique, or whether the same user is using Inflolabs Services on multiple occasions, and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, number of videos viewed, demographic patterns;
Aggregation: to aggregate information we collect about you to which one or more purposes described above due; and
Note that we may process your Personal Information for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we use your Personal Information.
SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Please note that though we will share or disclose your Personal Information in the limited circumstances described below, we WILL NOT SELL your Personal Information to any third party.
- We may disclose some of your Personal Information on the public page of your account, which may be accessible by other users, such as your gender, age and self-introduction.
- We may share your Personal Information outside of Inflolabs Services when we have your consent, either express or implied.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to members of our corporate group (that is, entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) to the extent this is necessary for the purposes of provision of services, customer management, customization of content, advertising, analytics, verifications, functionality and security, and compliance.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our authorised service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, customization of content, analytics, security, map navigation, data storage and cloud services, supporting our functionality, and other features offered through Inflolabs Services. These service providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. However, if you connect to a third-party service through Inflolabs Services or otherwise link your Inflolabs account with a third-party service, you are requesting and authorising us to share or grant access to information on your behalf with such a third party. We may also send information about the content that you watched or your activities on Inflolabs Services to such third parties in order to upgrade your experience on Inflolabs Services.
- We may share your Personal Information with advertisers and third-party measurement organisations to understand to what extent the advertisement influences your behavior on Inflolabs Services. We may share mobile advertising identifiers that we collect with these advertising partners so that the mobile advertising identifiers will be used to push you ads that may interest you.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users. We also may share aggregated information with third parties for conducting general business analysis. This information does not contain any Personal Information and may be used to develop content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorised access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access Personal Information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of certain your Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personal Information. Please be advised, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of your Personal Information. You should use caution whenever submitting information through Inflolabs Services and take special care in deciding which information you provide us with.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can at any time request to opt out from further allowing us to send you push notifications by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
You can switch off GPS location, Microphone, Camera or other similar functions on your mobile device if you do not wish to share them.
You can choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of Inflolabs Services because such information may be required in order for you to register as a user; purchase Paid Services; participate in a promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; or make complaints.
You can change the mobile advertising identifiers in your mobile device or limit advertising tracking through your mobile device’s privacy settings. For more information on how to change the advertising identifier privacy settings on your device, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice or http://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
You can make changes to your information, including accessing your information, correcting or updating your information or deleting your information by editing your profile in the App.
You may submit a request to access, modify or delete the Personal Information we collect about you by (a) using Help or Feedback function on Inflolabs Services or (b) by sending your request to us via email at legal@Inflolabs.com. We will respond to your request consistent with the applicable laws as soon as practicable after proper verification procedures. We WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE due to your exercise of any right to privacy.
If you are a California resident, you may request us to disclose the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information about you that we collect or share to any third party for commercial uses. You will need to send an email to legal@Inflolabs.com if you wish to make such a request, and format the subject line as Identification of Personal Information+Californian+Your Email ID with Inflolabs product. We may ask you to go through a verification process, such as using your phone number and an instant pin, before we respond to your request. Please note that we will not be able to handle this kind of request if submitted through postal mail, telephone, or facsimile.
If you are a California resident, you may also request us to delete Personal Information that we have collected about you. You will need to send an email to legal@Inflolabs.com if you wish to make such a request, and format the subject line as Deletion of Personal Information+Californian+Your Email ID with Inflolabs. You will need to describe in your email what Personal Information you wish us to delete, and provide any supplementary information that helps us to locate such a piece of Personal Information, such as the date you provided us with such piece of Personal Information and the specific content of such piece of Personal Information. We may ask you to go through a verification process, such as using your phone number and an instant pin, before we respond to your request. Please note that we will not be able to handle this kind of request if submitted through postal mail, telephone, or facsimile or if you fail to provide information in sufficient details to permit us to locate the Personal Information concerned. Further, we do not guarantee complete deletion of the Personal Information concerned given that it may already be shared or reposted by other users or third parties.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Information, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we use your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE